Building Control Services
Cook Brown Building Control Ltd and BRCS (Building Control) Ltd are also part of Hickton Group and provide a comprehensive range of Building Control services with shared technical resources comprising some of the best Building Surveyors across the country.
We believe that this is an all-encompassing solution that sets us apart from our competition. Our award-winning Quality Site Inspection services (Clerk of Works) combined with Building Control services provides you with an unmatched solution when it comes to both quality inspections and Building Regulation compliance on your construction projects.
As Approved Inspectors, Cook Brown Building Control and BRCS both focus on Building Regulation Compliance. They work with your design teams to provide them with Building Regulation Guidance and will issue any statutory certificates.
Our teams can offer you an Approved Inspector service which includes:
- Providing advice on Building Regulation compliance
- Undertaking Statutory Notices, Consultations and Certification
- Providing you with a proactive service
- Our aim to ensure that the highest standards are achieved to safeguard the safety and health of people in or around buildings
- We will also aim to ensure fuel and power is conserved and facilities are provided for people, including those with disabilities, to access and move around inside buildings.
- We will assist with early advice and preliminary assessment of design proposals
- We will check design drawings, details and calculations for compliance
- We will consult with the fire and water authorities as required
- Undertaking site inspections throughout the duration of works
- The issuing of a final certificate upon compliant completion of works.