Championing Sustainability in Construction
When it comes to choosing an Independent Energy Assessment company to work on your construction projects, we believe – it’s important that you partner with a company that has unquestionable proven experience to enable your projects to be delivered to the highest standards possible.
By choosing to partner with us, your projects will benefit in numerous ways from the level of on-site expertise through to the quality systems that we use.
Experienced and qualified technical staff
- Our Energy Assessors are industry experienced and qualified, building trusted relationships with your construction teams.
- Our Energy Assessors are thoroughly inducted at the very start of joining our team. We take time to explain our philosophy, assess knowledge and training needs and continue to do so throughout their time with us so that you benefit from our good practices.
A professional service
- You can trust that your projects will be delivered with the highest set of skills and commitment.
- Our Head Office staffing structure has key account and project management allowing us to fully support, assess and manage all our site staff performance in relation to your projects.
A strong team with strong values
- Our Energy Assessors are backed up with technical and administration support at our Head Office. We are a strong team that can assist you when you need it.
- We employ people who empower our core values of Quality, Client Focus, Integrity, Teamwork and Continuous Improvement and we believe these values will be an asset to the progression of your projects.
- The assignment of a dedicated Energy Assessor managed by an experienced Senior Consultant that will oversee your project requirements from the start to the very end.