We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Energy/Sustainability Consultant to join our team. The role will involve the provision of expert advice related to Planning and Building Control compliance and the delivery of assessments, calculations and reports.
Reporting to the Senior Energy Consultant, you will be experienced in providing clients with detailed Energy & Sustainability Strategies for planning submissions, proficient in producing On-Construction SAP Assessments and Energy Performance Certificates using accredited software.
You will be expected to deputise for the Senior Energy Consultant as and when needed along with taking an active approach in further developing the company’s service offerings and client base.
For the right candidate, this role will provide an opportunity to progress, develop to a senior role and help our business grow over the long term. The successful candidate will be joining a team where collaboration and personal development is encouraged.
- A qualified on-construction domestic energy assessor (OCDEA)
- Have a detailed understanding of the Building Regulations and Part L1A/B along with other relevant legislation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strict attention to detail
- General business skills (use of CRM system, MS office and diary management)
- Be able to work autonomously and monitor workload, as well as being part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Can work under pressure to achieve deadlines and manage client expectations on service delivery
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to aspire to technical excellence
- Have a driving licence and be able to travel to meetings.
- NDEA level 3/4/5 including production and accreditation for issuing EPCs
- Good knowledge of working with software packages; Elmhurst Design SAP and Designbuilder.
- Competitive salary and pension
- Flexible working hours
- Homeworking opportunities
- 25 days annual leave.
This role is flexible on location and can be full-time or part-time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a covering letter and C.V for the attention of Matthew Hodges to the following email address: email@example.com
Closing date 31st July 2020.
Cook Brown Energy Ltd, Unit 4, Middle Bridge Business Park, Bristol Road, Portishead BS20 6PN.